(Last Updated on )
- Canvas Emberwind: Erik Möller is converting his Emberwind game to HTML5 and blogging as he goes
- Q2 2011 mobile browser stats for 12 countries 1/2 – interesting stats gathered and interpreted by PPK
- Reckless web development practices are encouraging idiots Or, how content is suffering because of lazy people who don’t understand that a strong web relies on addressable content with access to all
- Personal names around the world: How do people’s names differ around the world, and what are the implications of those differences on the design of forms, ontologies, etc. for the Web? Richard Ishida investigates.
- Using CSS Selectors as Fragment Identifiers. A proposal by Simon St.Laurent and Eric Meyer for an extension to hyperlinks so you can give CSS selectors to link to an arbitrary place in a document that you don’t control. Shaun Inman’s discussion prompted extensions to add support in all modern browsers.
- Proposed API for media capture and transmission in web browsers
- Canvas Accessibility Use Cases
- Intellectual property – Patents against prosperity (The Economist)
- my own miscellany tumblr
- Squares of Internet: Screengrabs of the Internet, blown up and out of context.