A (usually) weekly round-up of interesting links I’ve tweeted. Sponsored by Smashing Magazine who slip banknotes into my underwear so I can spend time reading stuff.
- Internationalization techniques: Authoring HTML & CSS – comprehensive guidance from Sir Uncle Timbo’s gang
- CSS Houdini Experiments Some fab Houdini experiments, by @iamvdo
- The CSS Working Group At TPAC: What’s New In CSS? – Rachel Andrew went to TPAC and all she bought me back was this article.
- VS Code can do that?! – “All the best things about Visual Studio Code that nobody ever bothered to tell you”
- Discontinuing support for Android Nearby Notifications because of “a significant increase in locally irrelevant and spammy notifications that were leading to a poor user experience.”
- If You Charge People to Tweet, They’ll Revolt in the Street – “Uganda’s social media tax is just another way for the government to crack down on dissent” via @stopsatgreen’s always-interesting monthly newsletter.
- Forbidden Unicode – “ƃuᴉɯɐǝɹp sʇᴉɐʍ nɥlnɥʇƆ pɐǝp ɥǝʎl,ɹ ʇɐ ǝsnoH sᴉH uI”. An unsettling tale by Mr Terence Eden.