- Google’s special Android for India revealed – Partnership with Jio brings 5.45 in touchscreen, 2GB RAM & 32GB storage, in-built translation into 10 Indian languages & read aloud, voice activation. 6,500 rupees (£64, $87) or instalment plan. Gamechanger? (Marketing site)
- Photoshop’s journey to the web – Next time someone says “web isn’t powerful enough for my app”, show them Photoshop in the browser, or the Clipchamp video editor PWA
- The ADA lawsuit settlement involving an accessibility overlay: using an accessibility overlay is NOT a valid substitute for a real and valid accessibility strategy.
- Less Absolute Positioning With Modern CSS – an interesting article by Ahmad Shadeed
- Making data visualizations more accessible – “Researchers find blind and sighted readers have sharply different takes on what content is most useful to include in a chart caption.”
- Let’s Talk about Native HTML Tabs – Spicy Sections! I approve both name and concept.
- Line length revisited: following the research – Longer line lengths on screens no longer considered harmful
- Enhancing the Manifest – Aaron Gustafson on some ideas for making PWAs almost as groovy as he is with some proposed additions to the Manifest
- Accessible Writing with Ashley Bischoff – 1 hr video on writing accessible content
- The State Of Web Scraping in 2021 – a look at some utilities available for scraping data out of HTML for processing in a structured way
- AMP Has Irreparably Damaged Publishers’ Trust in Google-led Initiatives: as Bobo Berjon writes, a clear and dispassionate overview of the damage wreaked by AMP and the reason why it’s become very difficult to treat Google-led initiatives with anything other than intense suspicion.
- Apple, Its Control Over the iPhone, and The Internet – “There is no open web on the iPhone, either — only the “iPhone web.””
- Lena – a very thought-provoking short story in the form of a “wikipedia” article about the earliest executable image of a human brain.
Archive for November, 2021
(Last Updated on 10 December 2021)
I can’t reveal my sources, but this letter from two years ago today recently came into my possession while I was doing some research prompted by Eve Fullard, a highly-trained virologist/ epidemiologist/ political commentator and legal scholar who finds time in her busy schedule to post lots of spelling mistakes on GB News.
Bill Gate’s office
11 November 2019
I was recently contacted by Zogmuffin, King of the Reptilians. He confirms that they have finished kidnapping humans, whisking them away in UFOs and sticking probes up their bums, and have decided to move onto Phase 2 of their plan to take over the world.
At our last meeting at the Bilderberg Illuminati Group, you mentioned that you and a cabal of Chinese Jews have a secret lab in Wuhan. Do you think you could release a virus (make it look like an accident, like we did with Chernobyl!), so I can co-ordinate all the world’s governments, scientists and academics in a secret plan to inject the world with a “vaccine” filled with 5G nanobots that will change everyone’s DNA and make them willing fodder for the Reptilians to eat?
Have a think and let me know at Epstein’s Xmas Pizza ’n’ Pedophilia party.
All the best, and Hail Zogmuffin!
Smoking gun, there. WAK UP SHEEPLE!!!!