- Working with Web Notifications using PubNub’s Realtime Data Stream by Tomomi Imura
- Keeping srcset and sizes under control by Matt Wilcox
- Apple, Business, and Standards by Aaron Gustafson (Microsoft)
- What happened to Web Intents? by Paul “loitering with intents” Kinlan
- Aural UI of the Elements of HTML – How HTML elements are supported by screen readers, by Steve and Leonie of The Pash Gang
- Intent to deprecate: Insecure usage of powerful features – requiring secure origin (HTTPS) for geolocation, getUserMedia, fullscreen etc.
- Is mobile technology making the world a better place? “In Brazil, a 500 MB data plan costs $35, and a minimum-wage worker would have to work 3.5 days to afford it. In Norway, home to Opera’s headquarters, a data plan 10 times this size would only cost a minimum-wage worker 2 hours of work.”
- Sans Bullshit Sans – Leveraging the synergy of ligatures™ fun project that (ab)uses the ligature substitution capabilities of fonts to replace buzzwords with a “bullshit” banner, with no script or code.
Buy "Calling For The Moon", my debut album of songs I wrote while living in Thailand, India, Turkey. (Only £2, on Bandcamp.)