- Notes On Client-Rendered Accessibility by Marcy Sutton
- I wish I could pay for things on my mobile bill by Stuart Langridge; another post we’ve talked for years in the pub about
- CSS Form Styling Module – “A Collection of Interesting Ideas”. An attempt to begin identify the UI primitives that form inputs are made up of, and then provide styling hooks. Because it is, of course, vital that forms be in corporate goldenrod and peachpuff.
- Are Social Sharing Buttons on Mobile Sites a Waste of Space? – “Mobile users actually are 11.5 times more likely to tap an advertisement than they are to tap on a social sharing button.”
- I spent most of today making a Single Page App. Jeremy Keith on a revolutionary new way to make Single Page Apps that I’ve dubbed “Adangular”.
- It’s not what you think – a good post by @Cennydd on working on multi-million user products. Matches my experience at Opera.
- Anorak corner: first draft of Media Queries spec, 22 October 2000
Buy "Calling For The Moon", my debut album of songs I wrote while living in Thailand, India, Turkey. (Only £2, on Bandcamp.)