(Last Updated on )
- The state of Web Components by Mozilla’s Wilson Page, who says that although there’s lots of disagreements, “the end is near”. Hopefully, now the end is near, we won’t see the vendors all singing “I did it MY WAY”. Time will tell.
- Meanwhile, in Re: Custom Elements: is=””, valiant Alice Boxhall fights the righteous fight for accessibility in Web Components v1 rather than v2. Or v3. Or never.
- Why we need some form of type extension (like <button is=”fancy-button”) for web components. In v1. (read 11.1-3)
- Github: “If “is=” is going to be dropped, we’ll probably… avoid custom elements for these use cases.”
- Web Decay Graph – Tim Bray graps the rate of link rot from his own blog
- </html> “I think HTML is done… Let’s down tools and focus on more important problems.” writes Tim “Mr XML” Bray (and my reply)
- Supercharging Jekyll with a ServiceWorker
- Opera Mini is here for your Windows Phone.
- Introducing srcset, our first step towards fully responsive images in Microsoft Edge
- CSS Box Alignment Module Level 3 (Draft) – so you can use
- Twitter and Medium Announce They’ve Invented Email
- 27 Amazing GIFs That Have Been Removed From The Internet