- Proven Tactics to Avoiding Shopping Cart Abandonment
- Virgin Media are hijacking your router – again! – “Virgin Media are trying to resell your internet access. Worse still, they appear to be doing it without users’ permission.” by Terence Eden
- Standards body warned SMS 2-factor authentication is insecure and nobody listened
- Fun hacks for faster content -“Using iframes and document.write to improve performance”. yes, you read that right. By mad scientist, Jank Architect.
- Release Notes for Safari Technology Preview 19 – HTML Form Validation, IDB fixes and more
- Browsers, not apps, are the future of mobile – some good comments, too
- Observations on São Paulo, in four apps – “How smartphones have changed daily life in Brazil’s biggest city” by Peter Gasston
- [Insert Clickbait Headline About Progressive Enhancement Here] by Aaron Gustafson
- Yes, progressive enhancement is a fucking moral argument – ” I’m sick of developers thinking they’re the pinnacle of things. I’m sick of the lack of empathy that’s a core part of our industry.” by Charlie @sonniesedge
- New Zealand passport robot tells applicant of Asian descent to open eyes – test your software with real people.
- ‘The underbelly of the internet’: How content ad networks fund fake news
- Partnering to Help Curb the Spread of Terrorist Content Online – YouTube, Facebook, Microsoft, Twitter collaboration
- Tech Companies Delay Diversity Reports to Rethink Goals – “industry struggles to show progress in adding more women and minorities to their ranks.”
- Fears of China tech bubble as expert warns of ‘disaster’ from investment explosion
- idea mic drop – “Own the watercooler chat in 2017 with this buzzworthy marketing campaign generator. You can thank us in your awards acceptance speech.”
Leave a Reply